Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cotton Booty June 2013 REVIEW

I know we are almost on the middle of July and July Cotton booty box is almost here, but because we moved from our house (that got sold), my Cotton Booty box was waiting at the postal office and just received on Friday (thankfully). This month I already new what to expect, because I've seen many reviews, and I'm really happy that finally I got it.

So what is Cotton Booty? In case you didn't know.

Cotton Booty is a subscription service that delivers cloth diapers essentials (one brand cloth diaper, sample(s) and a fun item) for $24.99 per month, you can choose if you want a girl, boy or neutral box. According to their website you will be billed on the 15th of every month. You can sing up HERE

This month we received a mailer instead of a box

I selected to receive a "boy" box, but I'm seriously thinking in changing it into a "neutral" box because my husband and I want to have more kids, so maybe later. In case you don't know Cotton Booty has a theme each month, so the theme for June was "Take this box and Stuff it", the items for this month are the following:


All the items included

Information Card
Of course as always they include a very well detailed information card, love how they explain the products each month



Bumkins One Size Stuff it Cloth diaper: The price for this diaper is $15.95
Bumkins- "Fire engine" Print.
This diaper is a pocket system and included a minky insert and a waterproof PUL backed insert (also minky), sounds cool right, I think that you can have more security that no blowouts will happen. The print that they send for boys was Fire engine, and I really like it, I've seen the print for neutral boxes and I think I like this print the most. This month the diaper also came in snaps closures, which I like, but I don't mind if they send "aplix" someday. I can't wait to get it prepped and ready to use it on my boy.
Bumkins- "Fire engine" Print.

Milky! 2.5 oz: This is a sample, so I could not find a price for this.
Milky! 2.5 oz Sample
I've heard of milky before on the Style Network reality show Tia and Tamera, you know the girls from "Sister, Sister", they created Milky which is an all natural herbal supplement that promotes lactation. The flavor that I got was strawberry. This is a yay! for me because my little guy is a "chichinator" (some people use the word "chi-chi" or chichis" in spanish for boobies in Mexico, and because my husband and I speak both English and Spanish, he nicknamed our son "The chichinator" or if you want it in English it would be "The Bobbienator" haha I know oops) because he is an Exclusive breastfeeding baby, so sometimes my milk supply is very low and I need to consume as much liquid as I can, even warm oatmeal with milk, so my little guy wont be like a desperate hungry baby, I know its just a sample and I will not see a true result due to what Tia and Tamera recommend, which is two bottles a day, but anyways I'm happy I received this so I can give it a try and if I see a result I will let you know and of course I will use the coupon that I got in this box and buy more milky!. By the way my almost 4 month old is 19.8 pounds thanks to breastmilk.

Bumkins Wet bag: The price $10.95
Bumkins Wet bag "Yellow fish" Print.
When I knew that Cotton Booty will have a wetbag this month I almost went crazy of happiness, you may read and know that I'm just starting to cloth diaper my son and one of the must have for all cloth diapering mamas is a wetbag, so before this I was looking for one and when I learned about a wetbag coming on this Cotton Booty box I stopped that search, because that's the purpose of this subscription to discover new brands (for rookies like me mostly). I'm really pleased with this wetbag, I'm not a fan of Doctor Seuss but I really like this print "Yellow fish". So ready to give it a try.

I love Cotton Booty because you get more that what you pay for, the overall value of this month is like $26 so that is good because you pay $24.95 and shipping is included on the price, and you get to know new brands and products, without searching like crazy. So I can't wait to get my July box, because I know it would be as awesome as the previous month.

If you are interesting to order a Cotton Booty box and want to save $5 off you can use my referral link HERE

Do you subscribe to Cotton Booty?   What do you think about Cotton Booty?

God bless you

Faty









No comments:

Post a Comment