Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm Back!!

Hi there its me again, after a crazy, I mean CRAZY, moving process (finally my house got sold) and a week at the beach, did someone said Cancun, Mexico?, with my family and with a new laptop (thankfully) I'm Back into this blogger world yay!




 I know I'm a rookie blogger and this past month took all of my time, but now on I will be able to publish more often, like I said before this blog its not only about me, its about my family, subscription boxes, cloth diapers and lot of stories. I have so many things to tell, I need to post an update of my cloth diaper journey, I have a couple of subscription boxes reviews to post, I will have a giveaway with other blogger mamas very soon (my first giveaway and I'm really scared about it)so stay tuned because this giveaway its a big one, I'm thinking on creating a facebook page, I'm still undecided about what type of email address I will chose for this blog (I created this blog on my personal gmail address, because I never thought about me doing a blog), oh Lord to many things to do in this blog.

So expect many things from now on because I'm back and ready to blog!

God bless you

Faty


No comments:

Post a Comment