Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Babbabox Review: May 2013

Hi there this is my first box review of my very first Babbabox so here we go.

Babbabox is a monthly box from babbaco with activities for kids 3 to 7, they include all the material you  may need. Every month its a different theme, they have three different type of boxes the digital membership from $6.99, the babbabox from $15.99 and the premium babbabox from $29.99.

I choose the babbabox and recieved the shipping information on may 17 and got it on may 20, the theme was "Kitchen Science", it arrived in a bubble mailer, I didn't know about this until I left a comment on their facebook wall and they told me that the babbabox would arrive in a bubble mailer and the babbabox premium in a box, I was a little disappointed about that, but once I opened the items and started doing some of the science, it was definitely a keeper.

Babbabox arrived on a bubble mailer

Babbabox
The contents (Instructions no pictured)

As you can see the package was in neat condition, very well maintained on the bubble mailer.

The theme this month was "Kitchen Science" they sent the necessarry materials and instructions to make a volcano, a lava lamp, magic mud and a bouncy ball. They also include some star stickers so you can put it onto each activity as you do it. They recommend you to ask questions to your child to encourage critical thinking while doing the experiments. 
The instructions are very well detailed

 The materials included were:
  • Googles
  • Test tubes
  • 2 packages of corn starch
  • food coloring
  • multipurpose glue
  • Sodium tetraborate (borax)
  • eyedropper
                             

Information card

 Two side instruction cards

Instructions for the volcano
Magic mud Instructions

Lava lamp Instructions


We love our babbabox, the first experiment we did was the lava lamp and we have much fun doing this, my husband love this concept and of course my daughter too, she thought she was a real scientist. Due to my husband's homework and work and because I didn't have baking soda, we weren't able to do the volcano, but its one of the many things that we will do this weekend and we are expecting our June box to be as much fun and educating as this was, this box don't have a monetary value instead it has the family value because you can spent quality time with your kids.


If you like this box and want to try it for your family you can save $10 your first box by using my link Here and I'm not going to lie I will receive a credit if you do so.

And for limited time only you can get the digital summer survival guide trial for free if you click Here



Faty

*DISCLOSURE: This post contains referral links. The opinions on this post are my own, I used my own money to buy this box.


2 comments:

  1. Great review! I think I may subscribe for one month of babbaco ; I'm now following your blog, will you consider following mine?All4Selene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete