Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Graze Review

Graze is a new subscription box service that delivers healthy snacks for just $5, it could be weekly, every 2 weeks o every 4 weeks, nice, right? They offer two different kind of boxes the nibblebox and the lightbox (the low calories one) I choose the nibblebox.

*I received my first box on the first week of May, but I didn't have this blog yet so the box I'm going to review today is my second box, here we go:

Like I said Graze only charges $5 per box, they charged me on May 18 and I received my box on May 25, they prepare the box according to your taste preference, once you get your box you can review it, if you don't like a certain snack you received you can mark it as a "trash" item and they are never going to send you that snack.


Graze box

My snacks 
 As you can see in the picture above they send you 4 different flavors, the portions are prepared to satisfy your hunger in a healthy way.

The snacks I received:


Born in the USA
 Born in the USA: This snack is a blend of pecans, cranberries and almonds, I personally love pecans and almonds, the cranberries are sweet so this was for me one of my favorite ones so far, I rate it "Love" so that way they send me this snack more often


Cheddar gorge
 Cheddar gorge: This snack is a blend of cheese flavored cashews, salsa corn sticks and herb crackers, well I'm not a fan of cashews but this ones taste so yummy (I love cheese) they were so crunchy aka fresh; the salsa corn sticks were crunchy and very well flavored, I like that they weren't to blended but also I would like it to be spicy, its just my taste; the herb crackers how do I start, it is ok if I just say YUMMY! because they were my favorite. One more time I rated it "LOVE"


fruit and seed flapjack
Fruit and seed flapjack: This flapjack was ok (for me) the sweetness was perfect,  I don't know how to describe the flavor, because I just took a bite and gave it to my husband, and he liked it right away. I rate it "Like" that way they would send it to me once in a while.


Pina Colada
Pina Colada: Its a blend of dried pineapple, mango and coconut flakes, I LOVE this one, the pineapple was so sweet sweet, it makes me want to eat a whole pineapple just to think about it, the mango was ok, the coconut flakes taste like you know coconut, but the highlight was the pineapple. I rate it "LOVE"


Like I said Graze is very new in this market and for that reason you need a invite code to join in, in case you don't have one you can join the waiting list, or you can do it like me, I was chasing a code until I got one and of course I gave out my code to another fellow chaser.

*Fun story: I received this box on Saturday and we were going on a 45 min road trip, I take the pictures fast before we were leaving our house, this box came in handy because I was a little hungry because I didn't have time to eat and prepare lunch for the road because we were on a hurry, so I ate it all almost by myself I only shared the flapjack with my husband and that was just because I don't like that one that much haha.

What do you think about graze?

God bless you

 Faty

*Disclosure: The opinions expressed on this post are my own, I paid this box with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment