Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Subscription box story

Yes I'm one of those moms too, that love subscription boxes, I wonder why I just knew about them? they seem so fun, so here is the story on how I became a subscription box mom.
It all began in April I was on the facebook wall of the honest company (you know the one that Jessica Alba co-founded, if you don't know I will explain later) so I was reading the comments (when I'm bored sometimes I read facebook walls from the pages I like) and I  found that someone was happy because one of their products were going to be feature in Citrus lane, I was asking myself what is Citrus lane? so I goggled it and search on facebook too, and after found out about it, I fell in love (yep i read a lot of comments, reviews  etc..) and of course I jumped on subscription box bandwagon, you know when you find about one thing and keep searching about, you may find other similar things that are related too what you may like, so that happened to me, so now I'm expecting my first boxes this month, yay!

What is a subscription box? In case you don't know. Well there are a lot of different subscription boxes, for babies, kids, mommies, daddies, etc., but basically a subscription box is a service that sends right to your home different products for a monthly membership fee, it could be a surprise box or you may know what is inside. It's a new form to try new products, discover new brands and have fun.

So yes, expect to find reviews from my subscription boxes in this blog.

 If you want to learn about Citrus lane click HERE

Do you have a subscription box? What is your favorite box? Make a comment


God Bless You

Faty

*DISCLOSURE: This post contains referral links

No comments:

Post a Comment