Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A VERY BUSY WEEK

Hello there I'm really sorry that i haven't been able to post at all this past week, it has really been a very busy week for me, my house is on sale and I need to maintain it clean all day, and that means to keep my daughter busy doing other things instead of her playing with her toys at her room and making a mess, because each day people would come to see our house, thankfully someone put an offer on it, just a couple of days ago, yay! and we are expecting to make the sale at the end of this month and that means moving, I have been busy with that too, wow in all these 3 years living here we have been accumulating a lot of things and when I say a lot I really mean ALOT!

To put things worse for me to be able to post something my husband has been very busy with his homework, this is his senior year so he just came from work to eat dinner and then started making homework and to put things more worse thanks to me our laptop is broken, I know what a dummy, so the only computer available is our desktop one, well my husbands desktop because like I said he does homework all night.

But thankfully everything is coming to normal, I hope, so expect reviews for my May bluum,citrus lane and cotton booty.

God bless you

Faty

No comments:

Post a Comment