Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BLOG UPDATE!!

Hi there, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post at all this past week, but as I said Here I'm moving this week and packing with a nursing baby and a very active 4 year old I don't have time to post something oh and I almost forgot my husband is in final exams and the computer is all for him. Thankfully by next week I'll be free and ready to start blogging.
I will review my June Citrus laneLove with food, babbabox and Cotton Booty late this month; in regards to my cloth diaper journey I will update you guys next month for sure.

Thanks to one of my followers (Beckie) I will put a contact me page, so you can ask and tell me whatever you want, I'm looking to change my blog template, did someone know where can I find something less girly?
A big thank you to my new followers, I'm looking forward to build this blog with you my friends.

Well this is all for now, wish me luck with my moving process

God bless you

Faty


*DISCLOSURE: This post contains referral links

No comments:

Post a Comment