Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ONE FREE MONTH AT ABC MOUSE

I just subscribed my 4 year old daughter to ABCmouse because it was a free for 1 month ( I love free), and because she has been watching the ads everyday when its TV time for her and she was asking me, almost all day, if she can go to play at ABCmouse, so I finally accepted and went over to ABC mouse and found out that I can have my first month for free! and guess what? you can have a free month too if you click HERE, if you do it I will get one more month free.

What is ABCmouse?

Its a online educational website for toddlers and kids in preschool to kindergarten, that teaches reading, math, basic science, basic social studies, art and music in a attractive and fun way; its like your own school curriculum at home. They accept up to 3 kids in one account. The subscription service fee is $7.95 a month. Best of all you don't have to worry for not age appropriate ads and pop-ups (they don't have that stuff)

What are my thoughts?

Until now I think ABCmouse is great for my 4 year old and now more than ever because she just finished preschool and she is very active and with a nursing baby at home I need to find ways to maintain her occupied in a healthy and  fun way and in this website she can play and learn at the same time. The website is very kid friendly, you don't need to have a tech baby to use this website.

What do you think about ABCmouse?

God bless you

Faty

*DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate and referral links. As always the opinions expressed on this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment