Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cotton Booty May 2013 REVIEW

Cotton Booty is a brand new subscription service that delivers cloth diapers essentials (one brand cloth diaper, sample(s) and a fun item) for $24.99 per month, you can choose if you want a girl, boy or neutral box. According to their website you will be billed on the 15 of every month.

I decided to subscribe to Cotton booty because I want to start using cloth diapers (part time for now) for my 2 month old boy, I buyed the first box, luckily, on may 31 and received my box on June 3, the theme for this month was "Easy Does It"


mamitastories.blogspot.com
The box
Cute sticker


Just open


The items included on my box were:


  • Information card
  • 1 Bumgenius AIO cloth diaper
  • 1 Pair of Babylegs
  • 1 0.5 oz sample of CJ's butt butter
My opinions of this items are:

Information card
This information card is very well detailed, they explained the purpose for this items, Thank you for this important information



Bumgenius AIO
Bumgenius AIO One Size cloth diaper: The price $20
This diaper from what can I see is a new bumgenius product. I really liked that they send it with snaps and the design is very cute. This diaper is very soft, I can't wait to put it on my son.

Albert design


BabyLegs

BabyLegs: The price $10 - $12
I have never heard before of babylegs, but I think they are cute,The information card explain this product very well.  I'll defitinely will use it.



CJ's Butt butter
CJ's Butt Butter 0.5 oz:
This is a sample product. I have never heard before about this product, I like that it is cloth diaper safe and that it is all natural, and its not only for tushes you can use it in almost every part of the body. This butter smell delicious, I'm looking forward to try this product.


I really like this box because its not only for cloth diaper rookies like me, because you can find new brands to try, even if your are a cloth diaper veteran, this box is really worth the $24.95 because just the diaper is $20. If you want to sing up for this box and get a $5 off your first month you can use my referral link HERE

A big thank you to the creators of this box.

What do you think about Cotton Bootty? Do you use cloth diapers or are you planning to use them?

God bless you

Faty

*Disclosure: The opinions on this blog are my own, I paid for this box with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment