Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bluum May 2013 Review: Happy and healthy

Bluum is a monthly subscription service that delivers the best full size products available for babies and toddlers. The boxes are tailored according to your baby age, developmental stages and milestones. There is a different theme each month. The price is $24.95 per month. You can cancel anytime.

I subscribed to bluum after an amazing deal at Plum District. I received my shipping notification on May 21st and got my box on May 23rd, the box was for my two month old boy so the theme we received was "Happy and Healthy", so lets get started:

http://mamitastories.blogspot.com/
Bluum box
The items I received on my bluum box "Happy and Healthy" were:

mamitastories.blogspot.com
THE ITEMS 
  • Kellytoy baby travel pillow
  • Wellements Organic gripe water
  • RazBaby pacifier 
  • Slick sugar milestones belly banters 15 ct.
  • Dreambaby bath tub thermometer
  • Burt's Bees lip shimmer
  • Coupons: Razbaby and Wellements

I'm going to give my opinions of my items and their value is according to Amazon.

mamitastories.blogspot.com
Kellytoy Travel pillow
Kellytoy Baby travel Pillow: I couldn't find the exact price for this specific item on amazon, but I found one similar to this between $10 to $15. I really like this item,  I think this was one of my favorites, I was looking forward to buy one of these (not this one) for my daughter, but thankfully it arrived on my bluum box; the design as you can see is super cute I just hope this design would be useful because the elephant head is a little bigger (in my opinion), I haven't tried it on my boy due to my carseat being very comfortable and secure for my him, so I will wait until he is a little older.


Wellements organic gripe water
Wellements Gripe water 4 oz: The price for this item is $6.99.
This gripe water is certified organic product which I think is great. I received a gripe water on my citrus lane for my 2 month old, the only difference is that this one is organic. I know many babies suffer from colics, my son is one of those babies especially if I consume dairy (he is a breastfed boy!) so I definitely will be using this gripe water in case I forget to not consume dairy (yes sometimes I forget) and because his doctor wants me to get some calcium, and if he gets some colics due to other things. This one again is a good item.


RazBaby Pacifier
RazBaby Pacifier: The price is $4.49
I received this Keep-it-kleen pacifier in a cute clown fish design, I personally don't like pacifiers, my daughter never used one and only once I tried to make her use one just because I got one as a gift but she never liked it so I never tried it again and I'm not going to try it with my boy; what I like about this pacifier is that if it falls down on the floor it closes by itself so that way it will stay clean. I will pass this item as a gift. Not a useful item (for me)


Slick Sugar Belly banters
Slick sugar milestones belly banters 15 ct: The price $14.99
I personally would not buy this item at that price, but I think it is cute that you can have these stickers to track that especial moment that your baby reaches. I don't like it that much and exactly don't know how this can fit on our theme "happy and healthy" but who knows. What do you think about this item?



Dreambaby bath tub thermometer: The price $13.99
I have two opinions about this item one is that is necessary and other is that is not to necessary, I know I'm sorry if you feel confused but I think we as mothers take care of our babies so that we would not allow them to be exposed by  hot water when bathing without the need to use a thermometer, right? I mean I have been bathing my son without one until I received this, but like I said I have mixed feelings about this item and this one matches my theme. So this item for me is good, but not that much. What do you think?



Burt's Bees lip shimmer 0.09 oz: The price $5 (According to their website)
This lip shimmer is a gift for mom, thank you bluum; I really like the shade they sent me, Rhubarb, and I like that this is all natural lipstick.

If you make the math the total value of my bluum box is more than the cost $24.95, so that is a good feeling.
If you want to start receiving bluum boxes just click HERE and as always I'm not going to lie I will get a free box if you do it (TIA)

Do you received bluum? What theme did you get?

God bless you

Faty

*Disclosure: This post contains referral links. I paid this box with my own money. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment